EC Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchI Am Legend. Downlo10I Am Legend. Stream10I Am Legend. Script11I Am Legend. Templa14I Am Legend. Jobs_b10RegisterLog in

I Am Legend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dude-amentary

I Am Legend. Empty
PostSubject: I Am Legend.   I Am Legend. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 am

Can you say Chika*Chika* Zombies! cheers What man in in any form of life doesnt love a zombie movie? With the gnarly head shot explosions, rotting human flesh and that one sexy white girl that is stronger than any of us and fights away fear while ripping limbs off the walking dead.....But...wait... This movie had none of that scratch . It has that skinny guy from Bel-Air we all wished we acted like, and... It has a Dog?...WHAT! Walking into this movie i thought, Rad a zombie movie, i get to see the same plot with different people.(you all know! a disease breaks out, infects a ton of people except for a select few, blah blah then they get sick of sitting in one place and try and fight there way to another location.) But not this movie. ohh no! not your movie Big Willie. Robert Neville (will smith) a viroligist in the U.S. Army, is the last man on earth after an infection known as KV whipes out a majority of the population leaving a few as MONSTERS! The infection KV, was a cure for cancer and was working, as we find out in the begining. But KV caused a fuss in some of the test patients giving them another zombie movie cleche', brain eating sunlight fearing walking dead. Robert Neville (smith)is the only one left standing, and we never find out why. But with his trusty pooch Sam they set out by day searching for food, renting movies, and researching ways to fight the infection. And by night they cuddle in a tub. UNTIL one day his dog and only friend in the world Sam, dies by the infection Sad . Big willie goes suicidal and evokes the zombies to kill him, and they get close until we meet 2 other non-infected humans.....What?!?! The tag line for this movie is "The last man on earth is not alone". meaning the zombies right? wrong. Meeting the 2 other non-infected we are now givin the information that there is a "survivors colony", and what we all though heading into the movie has just flipped on us. With a different spin on an over-used genre i actualy enjoyed this movie dispite the rushed climax and cast of 5. It was an enjoyable journey into a world of being completely alone. But with a 5 star actor like Will Smith could you ask any less? With 11 nominations, this movie in my mind held its own and i would reccomend it!

Gnar! meeter: 4 Gnars/5 Gnars
Back to top Go down
EC
Admin
EC

I Am Legend. Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Like A Keeper   I Am Legend. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:41 am

OOOOOOOO......i like the sound of that movie! I havent had a chance to see it yet, so i think i will take the time to see it! Thanks for the recom.!
Back to top Go down
https://ecdownloads.forumotion.com
Les Paul

Les Paul

I Am Legend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend.   I Am Legend. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:26 am

nice review!
Back to top Go down

I Am Legend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EC Entertainment :: Movie/Music News :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: