EC Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchAnother Contest, Another Shuffle! Downlo10Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Stream10Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Script11Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Templa14Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Jobs_b10RegisterLog in

Another Contest, Another Shuffle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EC
Admin
EC

Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Empty
PostSubject: Another Contest, Another Shuffle!   Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:31 am

EC is starting another contest in addition to the one already running. The Prize for this contest is another iPod Shuffle! This contest is very simple, the first person to "Recruit" 25 New Members Wins!

The requirements are: each new member you bring to EC must also post at the very least, in one (1) subject on the forum.

When you refer a potential member to EC and they join, make sure you tell them before hand to let me know that you are the member that sent them here to join. I will keep track of the scores and have a poll for everyone to see. The winner will also get a 3D Logo and a Banner made for Their Site! If you wish to enter this contest, reply below and let me know.

The Contest runs From the day of this post until May 1 2008.

Good Luck To All Who Enter!
Back to top Go down
https://ecdownloads.forumotion.com
EC
Admin
EC

Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Empty
PostSubject: New Prize Added!!   Another Contest, Another Shuffle! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Well I have Decided To Give You The Option Of A iPod Shuffle OR The New Guitar Hero 3 Game W/Guitar For The Prize Of This Contest!!!! YOUR CHOICE!! GOOD LUCK!!
Back to top Go down
https://ecdownloads.forumotion.com

Another Contest, Another Shuffle!
Page 1 of 1