EC Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchNIN VS Radiohead Downlo10NIN VS Radiohead Stream10NIN VS Radiohead Script11NIN VS Radiohead Templa14NIN VS Radiohead Jobs_b10RegisterLog in

NIN VS Radiohead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EC
Admin
EC

NIN VS Radiohead Empty
PostSubject: NIN VS Radiohead   NIN VS Radiohead Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Trent Reznor has attacked Radiohead over the digital release of 'In Rainbows' calling them "insincere". The main problem he has with 'In Rainbows' is the quality of the download version which he described as "low qulaity".

Speaking to ABC he said: "What they did was a cool thing; I think the way they parlayed it into a marketing gimmick has certainly been shrewd. But if you look at what they did, though, it was very much a bait and switch to get you to pay for a MySpace-quality stream as a way to promote a very traditional record sale."

He added: "There's nothing wrong with that - I but don't see that as a big revolution [that] they're kinda getting credit for. What they did right: they surprised the world with a new record, and it was available digitally first. What they did wrong: by making it such a low quality thing, not even including artwork ... to me that feels insincere."
Back to top Go down
https://ecdownloads.forumotion.com

NIN VS Radiohead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EC Entertainment :: Archives :: Band News-
Jump to: