EC Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchH2O Post New Song!!! Downlo10H2O Post New Song!!! Stream10H2O Post New Song!!! Script11H2O Post New Song!!! Templa14H2O Post New Song!!! Jobs_b10RegisterLog in

H2O Post New Song!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EC
Admin
EC

H2O Post New Song!!! Empty
PostSubject: Also..........   H2O Post New Song!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:48 pm

If you guys need anyone for you team that is pretty good at html, dhtml, shtml, python, etc..., etc.... Let me know! I make my own scripts, templates(do the html coding myself) and more! Let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://ecdownloads.forumotion.com
EC
Admin
EC

PostSubject: Hey FreeWeb   H2O Post New Song!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:44 pm

I put a med. size banner on the front page. I will Put Your Skyscraper on my punk101 site. Join my site. I have a ton of stuff you cant see unless you join! I also have a hidden chatbox to shoot messages back and forth instant. I have my banner links inside the site.
Back to top Go down
https://ecdownloads.forumotion.com
FREEWEB

PostSubject: LINK   H2O Post New Song!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 pm

Would you care to put one of our larger banners on ur homepage very noticable? This could help the network get the hits we need? we will do the same for you!!!get back to me
Back to top Go down
Punk101

Punk101

PostSubject: H2O Post New Song!!!   H2O Post New Song!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Legendary punks H2O have posted the first song from their new album, Nothing To Prove, online. Head over to their newly redesigned Myspace page to listen to "1995." The album hits stores on May 27.

The song will also be appearing on a new 7" EP limited to 1000 copies titled Still The Same Fellas, along with the full-length title track, "Nothing To Prove." The EP comes out April 8, and ordering information will be available "soon" from the band's label, Bridge 9 Records.
Back to top Go down

H2O Post New Song!!!
Page 1 of 1